Doing business in China
This Business & Taxation guide 2014 aims to provide an overview of the People’s Republic of China to businesses wishing to do business in this booming market.
This guide provides the reader with general and business information crucial to any business wishing to do business in China.
- General information
- Forms of business vehicles in the PRC for foreign investors
- Setting-up a Foreign Investment Enterprise ( “FIE” )
- Foreign exchange control
- Corporate Income Tax ( “CIT” )
- Transfer Pricing ( “TP” )
- Turnover taxes
- Other major taxes and duties
- Individual Income Tax ( “IIT” )
- Tax treaties
- Investment through Hong Kong companies